Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baking Day!

These are my sisters Abigail, Bethany,Devin and me. This was baking day. This might sound a little crazy but we just got done sewing our new aprons and after that we all made two batches of cookies and a cake too. It was a blast making them and of course eating them but not cleaning up after. I will not forget all the tummy and tooth aches I had that very day. Now folks this might look all fun and easy but cooking with them three crazy girls can not always be fun but it can also be terrible or even dangerous too but that day is a day to remember. ~katelin~

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you don't know me (except through Blogger), but it's good to be following your blog! I look forward to reading. ;)

    God bless, J.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you! Go to my blog to see the rules!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete