Saturday, January 24, 2009

Movie Night

I am excited to be starting my new blog - Katelin's Korner. I look forward to sharing my life with others. I am going to start off with a picture of my new sister Abigail (on the right) and me(on the left). We took this picture in Meijer about 20 minutes after buying my new camera last night. We were wasting time while waiting to go watch FIREPROOF at a church nearby.

FIREPROOF was an awesome movie. My favorite part was when Wayne was dancing crazy in front of the mirror. I also liked when Caleb saved Lacey from the fire. I liked it because even though his marriage was failing, he still had the courage to save someone's life that he didn't even know. He also had the courage to save his marriage. This was a movie that has a lot of problems that get solved. I think everyone should watch this movie. Check it out!

~Katelin

5 comments:

  1. Hey Katelin,
    Love the look of your new blog! We will enjoy seeing how you grow in the love of Jesus!
    Blessings to my sweet girl!
    Your mom for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelin,

    I am glad that you are a part of my life. I love seeing your beautiful face out in my woods. I hope you never forget the lesson in FIREPROOF of never leaving your partner. Remember, Jesus is the best partner we can have. I love you.

    Dad for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelin,
    Great job designing your blog! Isn't it fun?
    FIREPROOF is a amazing movie with a phenominal message. I'm glad you had a chance to watch it. We LOVED it!!!
    Keep up the great work!
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Lauren, and this is my very first time visiting your blog. I love it! Welcome to the blogging world! I love your blog background!

    God Bless,
    Lauren Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katelin,
    Love your blog, it really pretty. It was fun to see Fireproof with you. Now we only have to wait until tomorrow to watch it again. YAY!!!
    BTW, you need to post another blog!!! lol
    Love,
    Emily...The biggest smith sister!!!

    ReplyDelete