Monday, January 26, 2009

A day to Remember

This is me and my bestest friends and my sisters on a wonderful day after ice skating. Back l-r - Jacob, Bethany, Abigail. Front l-r - Mercy, Elsie and Phoebe. Some of these are next door neighbors who are the greatest people who live next to us.








This was us ice skating on Sunday. On the right is me, middle is Elsie and the left is Jacob. These are some of my next door neighbors. These are some people you can learn a lot from. I did. They are also really fun to hang out with.









This was also ice skating on Sunday. We had a blast! The person on the the right is Rebekah, person on the middle (as you all know) is me, and the person on the left is a close friend Elsie. They are good people to hang out with.









This is me and my sister Devin

















This is my niece Myah at breakfast being silly. Isn't she cute?

4 comments:

  1. Great blog Katelin. Glad that I could check it out.

    In Christ Always,
    Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelin, We all love having you next door and we are going to miss you. Keep trusting Jesus. love, Mrs. Smith (your next door neighbor, for now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one more thing, your blog looks great-keep posting on it after you move. There will be no more winter jackets. ;o)

    ReplyDelete